Imagine if our rhinoceroses of today had three horns on their head instead of two. Now imagine they lived 66 million years ago in North America and not Africa. Let’s go a step further and imagine they were double the size! And voila, now you have a triceratops! Let’s rather skip all this exhausting imagining and simply turn on your bedside night light. There we go, a beautiful triceratops in miniature form, just for you. A happy herbivore that will guard your room from any unwanted nightmares, especially the grumpy ol’ T-rex!
- A low voltage lamp that’s safe to leave on all through the night
- No exposed bulbs to hurt little hands and eyes
- A designer dino that aspiring paleontologists will love!
- 6 volt adapter
- Internal LED bulb
- 370(L) x 157(W) x 175(H) mm
- Suitable as a bedside night light
- Not a toy
- Not suitable for children under 3 years
- For indoor use only