1570mm Fully Moulded Polycarbonate Composite 3 Blade Ceiling Fan with True Spin Technology™ motor. Suitable for both indoor/covered outdoor, coastal and commercial applications.
- True-spin Technology™ is the latest development in ceiling fan motor engineering.
- Durable corrosion proof and UV Protected components allow the Spyda to be safely used for both indoor/covered outdoor and commercial applications.
- Low noise output makes the Spyda an ideal fan for bedrooms.
- Precision moulded PC composite blades have been designed for superior balanced performance.
- Highest quality Japanese bearings create a smooth running long life fan that is guaranteed to give years of trouble free operation.
- Aerodynamic blades combined with True-spin Technology™ produces increased air circulation.
- ECO Switch Setting. A pre selected speed setting allows the fan to run at a reduced running cost whilst maintaining adequate air circulation.
- Reversible airflow option for summer or winter.
- Spyda is backed by a six year motor warranty.
- Install friendly quick connect wiring and quick fix assembly.
|Blade Material||Polycarbonate Composite|
|Overall Pitch||HIGH (curved blade)|
|Speed H/M/L (RPM)||200/150/90|
|Remote Control||Compatible with SPYRFR62|
|J Hook Kits||Available in Matte Black|
|Extension Rods||Available in Matte Black comes in three sizes 900mm, 600mm and 450mm|
|Joiner Kits||Available in Matte Black|