Eco Style DC Ceiling Fan with Remote Control & CCT LED – Black 52″
The Fanco Eco Style DC (CFFCTY3LBL) is a perfect addition to any household or living room. Its 3-bladed ABS design spanning 52” creates a beautiful smooth shape. This model includes a CCT LED Light with dimmable & colour temperature changing technology allowing you to switch between Warm White 3000K, Natural White 4000K and Cool White 5700K colour temperatures. The Eco Style is also reversible for summer or winter with the remote.
The lowest speed boasts a cool 6,150 m3/hr of airflow at only 6.8W of power with the max speed able to move an impressive 10,395m3/hr.
This model utilises a DC motor, however it has an internal inverter and is therefore compatible with normal AC electrical systems. It cannot be connected directly to a DC power source.
The Fanco Eco Style DC ceiling fan (CFFCTY3LBL) is great value for money for those looking for an efficient, remote controlled fan that has a sleek contemporary design and an integrated CCT LED Light. The aerodynamics created by its 3 ABS plastic blades are smooth and along with the energy efficient 27W DC motor, the Eco Style has a low energy consumption rate of only 5.6W on the lowest speed and 37W on the highest speed. The included LED Light is dimmable (8 step) and comes with 3-colour temperature options (3000k, 4000k & 5700k).
Suitable for outdoor (undercover) and indoor installation..
Fanco Eco Style DC Ceiling Fan Features
- 5 selectable speeds via remote control
- Dimmable LED Light (8 step dimming)
- Integrated CCT LED Light (Switchable from Warm White 3000K (1408lm), Natural White 4000K (1501lm) and Cool White 5700K (1474lm))
- User Replaceable LED Light Panel (LED panel can be replaced without an electrician)
- Outdoor (undercover) rated
- Fully reversible for summer & winter operation
- ABS plastic blades
- Energy efficient 27W DC motor
- Silent operation
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ceiling to blade drop: 295mm (approx)
- Ceiling to lowest part of light: 330mm (approx)
- Canopy diameter: 150mm (approx)
*Enclosed Outdoors: Products installed at least 1.5m from the perimeter of the roof / eaves of the enclosure (for protecting the product from direct or indirect rain water or sunlight).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons**